- Terroir: Bouqueyran Hill, tertiary gravels (Pyrenean gravel).
- Surface: 17 ha in production
- Density: 6 600 to 10 000 vines per hectare
Manual harvest at the best of maturity.
- Production: 37,5 hl per hectare
Light filtration before bottling
Manual harvest at the best of maturity. Selection in the vineyard and after destalking. No crushing, maceration prior to fermentation, mixing and racking.
Long fermentation of skins.
- 50 % in new barrels and 50 % in one wine barrels
- 14 to 18 months of ageing