Woody vanilla nose, finish with notes of sloe, black currant and iris flower.
Mouth of a beautiful sensuality through a tender and pure fruity palette, fresh and
crisp, a nice long finish. Healthy and good.
Lovely cassis and vanilla nose, but this is quite tight and tannic, and you need to be a little bit patient for this to shine as brightly as it will.
- Terroir: Bouqueyran Hill, tertiary gravels (Pyrenean gravel).
- Surface: 17 ha in production
- Density: 6 600 to 10 000 vines per hectare
Manual harvest at the best of maturity.
- Production: 37,5 hl per hectare
Light filtration before bottling
Manual harvest at the best of maturity. Selection in the vineyard and after destalking. No crushing, maceration prior to fermentation, mixing and racking.
Long fermentation of skins.
- 50 % in new barrels and 50 % in one wine barrels
- 14 to 18 months of ageing
Concentrated with young ruby highlights.