If you’re looking to find something totally new, or if you're visiting Bordeaux and want to learn more about a winery or how to visit them, explore our list of wineries below to discover what this iconic region has to offer.
Bordeaux Winery Facts
- There are nearly 6,000 wineries in Bordeaux.
- The average winery in Bordeaux has 42 acres (17 ha) of vines.
- Bordeaux average production is 649 million of bottles of wine.
- The oldest winery in Bordeaux is over 700 years old (Château Pape Clément)
- Properties can range in size from over 741 acres (300 ha) to as small as 1.7 acres (0.7 ha).