A wide range of refined and elegant aromas immediately evoking white fruit, Williams pear, peach, citrus and clementine, against a spicy backdrop of ginger and beautiful spring blossom freshness with touches of elderflower and honeysuckle.
It is full, rounded and soft in the attack before quickly becoming fresher and more lemony, enabling a deliciously lingering finish.
• Clay-limestone and fine gravel over a clay- limestone subsoil
• Plot-by-plot management with integrated drainage system
100% manual, with sorting in the vineyard and transportation in small cases to avoid any risk of oxidation.
From 5th to 12th of September 2019
Average yield of the vintage:
• 48 hl/ha
25th of August 2020
• Light pressing for the grapes, in inert conditions (horizontal pneumatic press)
• Cold must settling (8°C) in small thermo- regulated stainless steel vats
• Alcoholic fermentation at 16.5° in barrels (used once previously)
Over fine lees, during 8 months, in concrete tanks and French oak barrels (mild toast), with stirring (twice a month)
A beautiful, pale and very bright golden yellow colour with hints of greyish green.