A generous nose of cherry, raspberry and vanilla.
Round and powerful on the palate with red fruits notes. A beautiful finish with delicately toasted touches.
The chateau is located in the commune of Lafon to the west of Lesparre, right at the heart of the Médoc appellation. The vineyard, found on a gentle, contiguous slope, is planted between the villages of Civrac and Prignac in the place known as 'Grand Bouchon'.
- Type of soils: Clay-limestone soils
- Age of the vineyard: 20 years
- Area of the vineyard: 22 hectares
- Plantation density: 5000 vines/hectare
- Vine cultivation: Integrated pest management. Tillage and grass cover every other row.
- Operations: green harvesting and leaf thinning
Traditional Bordeaux vinification in temperature-controlled stainless steel and concrete vats.
Maceration lasting for 3 to 4 weeks.
Serve with grilled meat such as a barbecued steak.