An expressive and delicate nose displaying raspberry and blackcurrant.
On the palate, the wine is round and voluptuous with red fruit notes. A long finish that develops wonderful toasted touches.
The vineyard is planted at the top of the 'Tauzin' plateau in the commune of Doulezon, to the north of the huge Entre-Deux-Mers region. Lying on gentle slopes, the vines enjoy a southern and southwestern exposure conductive to producing fantastically ripe grapes.
- Type of soil: Clay-limestone soils
- Age of the vineyard: 20 years
- Area of the vineyard: 6 hectares
- Plantation density: 4000 to 4500 vines/hectare
- Vine cultivation: Integrated pest management
Mechanical harvesting once grapes are fully matured
Traditional vinification in temperature-controlled concrete vats.
Three weeks vatting period.
Gentle extraction to bring out the fruit aromas.
Serve with white meat or beef stew.