A delicate, deep nose with beautiful blackcurrant and plum notes and touches of vanilla.
Fleshy and well-balanced on the palate with black fruit flavours. A long finish with toasted touches.
The vineyard is situated in the commune of Rimons, at the heart of the Entre-Deux-Mers region between the Garonne and the Dordogne.
- Type of soil: Clay-limestone soils
- Age of the vineyard: 30 years
- Area of vineyard: 12 hectares
- Plantation density: 4500 vines/hectares
- Vine cultivation: Integrated approach to pest management. Tillage and grass cover every other row.
- Operations: debudding, suckering, green harvesting and leaf thinning.
Traditional Bordeaux vinification in temperature-controlled stainless steel vats.
Pre-fermentation cold maceration (10°) and post-fermentation hot maceration.
1 to 2 pumping over operations per day, vatting period of 25 days.
Serve with barbecued meats.