Château La Claire
A brief history
Owned by Paul de Rozières between 1960 and 2001, Château La Clare is a homogeneous set of 10 hectares of vines located on one of the most beautiful rumps in Bégadan. Jean Guyon has no equal in awakening the great sleeping terroirs. His favorite land is the Médoc, or rather the north of the Médoc. Noticed since 1932 in the first Crus Bourgeois ranking, and confirmed in 1978, it is a wine with a clear red color. On the first nose, the fragrance is both woody and fruity, giving way to a perfect structural balance on the second nose.