Château Grandis Cover Image

Château Grandis

A brief history

In 1870, Armand Figerou brought the property into the family fold by buying it from the Andron heirs. 1908, Edouard Figerou his son, simultaneously manages the property and his notarial office. In 1928, the wine was already sold in bottles labeled: “Château Grandis”. As soon as the classification was created in 1932, the mention “Cru Bourgeois” will be added. In 1949, Paul Figerou, one of Edouard's sons, a member of a sibling of six children, sketched the outlines of a property as we find it today. In 1985, François-Joseph Vergez, son-in-law and nephew by marriage of the Figerou family, supported by his wife Beatrice, took over the destiny of Grandis. He built a new vat room, installed a new entirely stainless steel vat room and a thermoregulation system.
Château Grandis Logo

1 Rue Georges Mandel
France, Gironde


Château Grandis Wines