A brief history
The history of this very old vineyard begins in the 13th century. Château la Tour de Mons, formerly Tour de Marsac, took in 1623 the name of its owner Pierre de Mons. Château La Tour de Mons was later sold to the Clauzel Crunchet family and then bought back in 1995 by a group of institutional investors, Crédit Agricole and Caisse des Dépôts and Placements du Québec. Since, very important works of renovation and modernization were carried out in order to restore its past.